Monday, May 9, 2011

Rashad evans says he beat Lyoto Machida



I was on youtube looking through some clips the other day when I saw this interview Rashad gave Jon Jones stepping in for the title shot and potentially fighting Jones. Fast forward to 4:43 Rashad CLEARLY stated "You beat Machida, I beat Machida" when talking about fighting Rampage for a rematch but if I remember correctly Rashad got knocked out, his body crumbled under him his eyes rolled back and he was stuck there laying stiff... It was literally one of the ugliest knock outs I've seen I'm surprised he didn't start siezuring or something. Anyways I just thought this was insane and makes me not like Rashad even more than I already do.

I found this one too its showing the evidence conflicting this completely delusional statement Rashad made.

1 comment: